POLYANIONIC CELLULOSE DRILLING POLYMER
|PDF Product Sheet|
Rantec Rantec-PAC Series are high-purity drilling PACs. Performance can be relied upon in fresh, salt and KCl environments.
- Encapsulates shale inhibiting formation swelling
- Disperses clay
- Forms a thin, durable filter cake, reducing fluid loss to the formation
- Modifies viscosity for improved cutting suspension, friction reduction and bit cooling
- Resistant to degradation by native microbes
- Compatible with bentonite and most other drilling muds
|High Viscosity PAC||Maximum yield in fresh, brine & KCl|
|Good fluid loss control|
|Rantec PAC-LV||Excellent fluid loss control||****||*|
|Low Viscosity PAC||Minimal effect on viscosity|
Maximum efficiency is attained by use of a venturi eductor or similar high shear mix system. Rantec will provide assistance in choosing equipment suited for good mixing of Rantec-PAC fluid. Systems can be engineered for a wide range of capabilities from manual addition to fully automated systems.
25 KG bags, 40/pallet; 25lb/5gallon pail, 36/pallet; 2-lb jugs, 6/case, 72 cases/pallet. Custom packaging & private labeling available.
Rantec-PAC should be stored under cool, dry conditions.