SIMPLY THE BEST GUAR GUM TACKIFIER AVAILABLE
Super Tack® – PROVEN PERFORMANCE
• Exceeding 100,000 acres of success
• Over 18 years of superior performance
• Best tackifier on the market
• Greater than 9,000 acres of success
• Mixes quickly with no lumps. Saves time!
OPTIMAL SLURRY VISCOSITY
• Improves pump performance
• Natural non-toxic ingredients
• Protects soil, equipment, living things
RECOMMENDED SPECIFICATION LANGUAGE
A non toxic, biodegradable tackifier such as Super Tack® should be used at the minimum application rates shown on the table below. The tackifier will be a natural galactomannan based hydrocolloid treated with dispersant agents for easy field mixing. The dispersing agents shall be non-harmful to the environment. The product shall not contain anitmony compounds. The tackifier, used in conjuntion with 2000 lbs of virgin wood fiber, must have been previously tested by San Diego State Univeristy and found to reduce sediment yield in a 10-year storm event by an average of 84% or more.
Super Tack® can be applied at 15 to 25 lbs in 1,000 gallons of water depending on the equipment capacity. When used as an overspray for straw, mix Super Tack® more concentrated at a rate of 40 lbs in 1,000 gallons of water with 150 to 300 lbs per acre of mulch as a marker.
Super Tack® is available in a variety of packaging and sizes:
• 5 lb & 10 lb baggies packaged in 40 lb. cases.
• 50 lb (22.68 kg) weather proof multi-ply plastic bags.
• 20 lb plastic buckets.